Sunday, June 12, 2011

17

SURPRISE! I'm older now than I was the last time I posted something.  (I guess this is true all the time, I get older everyday, but this is a landmark).  So it was my birthday on Friday.  I mentioned the first official Friday Breakfast in my last post, and the second one was...on my BIRTHDAY!!!  It was a total party, plus we had superdelicious syrup for our waffles.  So now I'm officially seventeen years old, and I'm trying to figure out something I can do this year to make seventeen a great year, some goal I can accomplish or something so that this is a very memorable year.  (My mom said that my friend's mom got married at 17 and that's something I could do to make it memorable...she was just kidding, but I said I'd pass since I'm still in high school and stuff like that.)  I think I'm just rambling, but that's what happens anytime I put a pencil to paper or fingers to keyboard.  Gotta love summer!  This will be the last of what I say for now: so many great things happened in my last week of being sixteen, and I have even more hopes for the year of seventeen.  Yay!

PS if I was a wizard, I would have graduated this year.  I'm still waiting for my letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment