Saturday, July 9, 2011
It's 12:40 am and I can't bring myself to go to bed...
I'm pretty sure this is not a good thing. I'm blogging right now. I'm staring at my computer, I can't turn on anything with sound or I might wake someone or something, the rest of the house is dark, I really should be sleeping, I should've gone to bed WAY sooner than when I will, but I was watching Sherlock, and therefore could not turn in any earlier. Here's the thing: I have now seen the first episode twice, the second once...and I have yet to see the third. It's gonna happen, and soon! Because I can't wait that long to see it...plus I have to return the DVDs to the library....where did that train of thought go? Not really sure...I don't think it's in my pocket...oh, LOOK, there it is, it's SLEEPING. UPSTAIRS. IN MY ROOM. That's where the rest of me should be...well, night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment