However, I do enjoy some of it, and I enjoy the character of Bert even more than ever before because of my recent trip to DISNEYLAND (in case you forgot how excited I was).
See, I have this friend who really likes Bert...and I, being the devious, mischievous person I am, kind of forced this friend to get her picture taken with Bert in Disneyland, despite her desire not to. Call me evil, I enjoyed snapping the picture. Bert also became the center of another extremely amusing situation involving Dick Van Dyke's name being confused with the character's name. Maybe you had to be there, but I still burst into fits of giggles when I think of the line for Space Mountain last week when this event occurred. I'm like a 5 year old, no worries.
| I would like it to be noted that this is a picture of THE Bert in Disneyland last week. Be impressed with my Googling skills. |
![]() |
| Of course Dick Van Dyke must be represented as well as the other Bert we met. |

No comments:
Post a Comment