Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's defs defs ofish fish

Today was my first official day of college.  My classes are interesting (so far) and I like my professors, and I hope that's a good sign.  I got my student ID card on Wednesday, which also makes my college attendance very "ofish fish".

Living on my own has been kind of weird.  I have ten girls living in my apartment, so I am not entirely by my lonesome, but it's still kind of weird not to have anyone telling me I should go to bed soon or that I should think about making dinner.  It's all down to me and what I feel like doing.  Which is kind of a big change after 18 years of living with parents and siblings and all that.

I'm definitely and officially a matriculated student in college, living away from home and having new adventures.

(Thank you to Hayden for the "defs defs ofish fish".  I will never forget that.)

Official Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment