Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Adorable

Recently, I've been spending a lot of time in the library.  A lot of time.  Yesterday alone I spent 6 hours, and today I'm entering my 5th hour as I compose this.

Naturally, music is a requirement of the lonely hours of studying dry texts that are the woe of every college student.  (Okay, so some of the textbooks are interesting, but I have one or two that put me to sleep without fail.)

Yesterday, one of my roommates and I were at the library together for the long hours, and she discovered a new song that she shared with me that I love.  It's Here Come Those Eyes by Chris Rice.

Basically, it's the most adorable song I've heard in a long time.  It has sweet lyrics and I have to love the music as well.  (Seriously, go listen to it.)

Here Come Those Eyes is just so adorable.  It's kind of the ideal of how a guy should think about a girl he adores.  I just love it.  (My roommate was the one to say it had adorable lyrics first, which led me to actually pay attention to them.)

I could have a new favorite-list song.  Oh, it just came on (after Lucky, the other most adorable song in the world) and it's still just as adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment