Monday, May 14, 2012

Best of the Best Days

Today was pretty great.

  • I almost finished my dress I'm making in my clothing class, which is kind of a relief.
  • I painted a picture of a pink cupcake while listening to JACK JOHNSON, who is basically the bomb.
  • While still listening to Jack Johnson, I received intelligence from a reliable source that there was a possibility that I could celebrate 18 glorious years in the happiest place on earth...AKA DISNEYLAND!!!
  • We got a new seating chart in 3rd period, which puts me next to 3 of the grooviest kids in the class.
  • DISNEYLAND!!! ( I can't say it enough)
  • I went to lunch with a great friend and ran into a bunch of other great friends (semi-awkwardly, but that's the way I roll).
  • I received intelligence this evening that indeed, I can go to DISNEYLAND over my 18th birthday.  HOORAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say, I'm like a five-year-old let loose in a candy store. Or Hermione Granger in a bookshop.  Ridiculously excited and I just can't wipe the smile off my face.

Musica Fantastica:

  • Anything Jack Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment