Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's Okay For Guys To Cry

There are those who would beg do disagree with me over the statement I've just made, that it is okay for guys to cry.  Here are a few of my reasons for believing that it is, indeed, just fine for guys to cry (I didn't say it's okay for guys to be wet messes all the time) and not unattractive.

  1. Everyone has emotions--honestly, it shows that the guy isn't afraid to be exactly what he is, it shows confidence and character for owning up to feelings.
  2. Crying is the only way to handle some emotions--heartbreak, the loss of a dream, the death of a loved one, all of these require some form of emotional release, and I would much rather it be through tears than violence or silent fury.
  3. It gives you an excuse to hug them--call me what you'd like, I love hugging, and any excuse to hug a guy is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment