As some of you may know, I have more than one irrational fear. Well, no longer...I hope. My goal for this year (the school year--the calendar year is nearing the end) is to overcome ALL of my irrational fears. Except maybe clowns, because I'm just not sure how I would do that (my mom suggested a date with a clown, which made me gag...ew.) The Irrational Fears to be overcome are:
 |
| My Worst Nightmare: The Wrist Statue |
- Fear of wrists
- Fear of needles/shots/IVs
- Fear of donating blood
- Fear of clowns
Tomorrow, there's a blood drive at the school, which I am currently planning on participating in. This is the first step in overcoming my fear of donating blood, second step in overcoming my fear of needles, etc (the first was getting an IV to put me out during the removal of my wisdom teeth). Wish me luck, I'm definitely going to need it.
awww ha ha i love the picture! good luck! way to brave it out!
ReplyDelete