Monday, November 7, 2011

Swan Dive Into the Rest of Your Life

Well, I'm getting ready to take the leap, the bound into my future, the leap into higher education and everything beyond.  This year is potentially the most pivotal in determining my future (as well as the futures of all those my age I know).  We're making decisions this year that can make or break us, help or hinder.  If you go to college her and not there, who's to say you won't meet someone different and marry them, and you may have chosen differently if you'd gone somewhere else?  It's an odd thought.  So is choosing a career.  Your  choices could make you millions or could leave you wishing you chose a different path...it's all just so much to handle, but I think I have a pretty good idea of where I'm going to school, what I'm going to choose to study, and how I will accomplish the ultimate goals I have in life.  There are a lot of unknowns, but I think I've prepared as best I can and I just have to go for it now.  Right now, I think this quote fits the situation, though I'm not entirely sure why: "All we have left is hope, because sanity and dignity are long gone"--Tyler Jean.  Just hope for the best and it will all hopefully turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment