Thursday, November 17, 2011
Third Try's the Charm...Hopefully
Last week, I found out that if I donated blood I "could kill a baby" because of my runny nose, due not to a cold, which I said, but to the fact that I had just been outside. So, okay, I got over that and decided I would try to donate again. Well, I get another opportunity to donate blood today, and what do you know? They say I'm denied and not allowed to donate...because apparently you can't for two weeks after you're deferred. The you-could-kill-a-baby lady neglected to tell me you're deferred for two weeks. She didn't give me a deferral card or even inform me of the rule that I can't donate for two weeks. The fear of donating blood is still on the irrational fears list, folks. And it doesn't look like it's gonna be off anytime in the very near future. But the third time I attempt, surely it will work out...I hope. Time to kick Irrational Fear's trash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment