Tuesday, August 23, 2011
First Days
When you're on a block schedule at school, it means that you have two first days, your first A day and your first B day. Today was my second first day, and it was just fine. My first first day was also just fine. (I generally like my classes and such, aside from the fact that the school doesn't have air conditioning so it's really hot). I was a little worried that I wouldn't know anyone in my classes, that I wouldn't like my classes, you know the usual fears. But this year has surprised me that I actually really do like most of my classes, I think I will have a lot of fun in them and enjoy myself. I look forward to the rest of the school year (mostly) and I hope that when graduation rolls around I can look back on this as a positive experience. So far that is looking good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment