Monday, August 8, 2011

Not Really Feeling The Zen

So my current background on my blog is the yoga lady meditating and looking clam and like she's embraced Zen and everything.  I'm not really feeling that so much right now.  Once upon a time I embraced Zen and was chill with everything and was a totally Zen person.  Now I'm not such a Zen person.  I should probably just go back to bed...even though I didn't get up until 2 today.  Embrace Zen.  Except when you don't want to, and then scream into a pillow and hope you feel more Zen tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to say that about everything now: "Embrace it. Except when you don't want to, and then of scream into a pillow an hope it's better tomorrow."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good philosophy...if you want to spend a lot of time screaming into a pillow.

    ReplyDelete