Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Those Little Piles of Yogurt on the Drip Trays Drive me NUTS
There are all these people who just don't know how to clean up after themselves. Scratch that, there are so many people who don't know how to not make messes in the first place. I just don't understand, but whatever. It makes me giggle inside when people pull the lever for the "fro yo" and don't expect it to come out fast and end up spilling it everywhere because they move their cup and don't stop the machine. I think it's pretty hilarious when they turn and say "I'm so sorry. I'm the one who did that" to me while I'm standing at the register. Because it's not like I just watched it happen or anything. I just giggle inside and clean it up later. But it does get a little old when 10 or 13 people do it in one night, I have to rinse the rag and change the rinsing water an entirely ridiculous amount. Funny, funny people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment