Monday, August 8, 2011
Schedules
I'm pretty sure my school counselor hates me. See, I'm one of those seniors that has, um, no required classes left to do (okay, okay, so I have math, English, and a half year of Gov) and a ton of periods to fill, with no real talents (not in choir, not in band, not in orchestra...) and no really huge interests (not a great artist, not really into ceramics, not really into creative writing, etc...), so I have a difficult schedule to put together. It would seem easy, but then, of course, it's not, just because I thought it would be. I've ended up with two classes on the same day that are basically the exact same thing...twice in one day. You see my problem? Yeah. So I'm pretty sure my school counselor hates me, I just sent her my 4th email about scheduling. That's not to mention the 2 others I've sent about receiving credit for the online class I took over the summer. We're really good friends now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment