Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tom Cruisin'

A few days ago, I was walking across a parking lot in a shopping mall place and wearing nifty aviator sunglasses with my hair flaring out behind me when my dear friend said something to the effect of "I feel like we're in that movie" (we'd been talking about the movie "Knight and Day" earlier) and I said, "Yeah, like we're Tom Cruise and" but I didn't finish my statement (I was going to say "and Cameron Diaz") because I got distracted (I think) by a window display, plus, I sort of left off the "d" in and, so it sounded like I said "Yeah, like we're Tom Cruisin'" which started this whole thing about when you're doing cool things or pulling off secret missions (which we sort of were) that you're Tom Cruisin' like Tom in "Knight and Day".  So, think of Tom if ever you're on a super secret spy mission or if you're in a cool situation people watching in aviator sunglasses or something, it's to your benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment