When I was at the dentist on Monday, I had to get my teeth cleaned and a cavity filled (only the third one I've had in my life, and the first in my adult teeth...cavities are one of my worst fears EVER), so Merushka made a playlist for me on her iPod so I could listen to it during the nastiness. Most of these songs are from that playlist:
- Heavenly by Harry Connick Jr.--this is one of the most adorable songs ever, it has such a great story going on in it!
- A Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square as sung by Harry Connick Jr.--I find myself really liking this style lately
- everything I've heard this week by Mel Tormé--he was nicknamed the "Velvet Fog" because his voice was so beautiful and smooth, gotta love it
- Far Away by Ingrid Michaelson--it's such a cute song, and has a sweet beginning especially
- Fairytale by Sara Bareilles--so fun and sarcastic and fabulous
- Tribute to Famous People by Pomplamoose (album)--very interesting, I'm not entirely sure how much I like this, but it is entertaining to listen to
- Up the Ladder to the Roof as sung by Sherie Rene Scott--I love it! I can't precisely explain why, I just do.
- Sleeping to Dream by Jason Mraz--you can hardly get more romantic than this guy
- Everything You Do by He is We--the line "a little pathetic with a dash of ooey gooey so romantic". I was really feeling exactly like these lyrics put it (and I still sort of am).
- Meteor Shower by Owl City--just feeling a little pathetic (ditto above) and stupid
- All Star by Smash Mouth--I heard it said that "this is basically the song of our generation" and I kind of have to agree.
- Bruises by Chairlift--this song is a good spinning song, but not as good as "the" spinning song, White Sky by Vampire Weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment