If you know me at all, chances are you've heard of my adventure boots. My adventure boots are these red boots with cool patterns and ribbons that tie on the sides. They are the article of "adventure clothing" that I speak of most frequently, but they are not the only piece of adventure attire I have. I have adventure socks, too (not only do I go on adventures in them, but every time they're in the laundry they try to go on adventures by getting dropped, lost, etc.)
Well.
I got a new adventure thing today. It's this dress. One of my friends said she wanted an adventure dress a while back, and the idea of having one has been stewing in the back of my mind ever since. Today when I got home, my mom said that she had something for me. It was a dress that is yellow with little blue polkadots on it that is now going to be my adventure dress, I think. It just seems like the perfect thing to wear on an adventure, I can't explain why, it just does.
So to sum things up:
1 pair red adventure boots
1 pair striped adventure socks
1 pair adventure shoes (different than adventure boots)
AND
1 yellow adventure dress
No comments:
Post a Comment