I'm totally psyched for summer. Why? I can't fully explain. I just LOVE summer. The sun is shining, I don't have to go to school, it's warm at night, and there are so many possibilities! Take last summer, for instance: I partied it up (kind of) with my friend and her family and all our other friends and their families, I went to my other friend's cabin with her whole extended family for three days, got lost multiple times doing various things (running, driving, etc) and had the greatest time ever overall. Summer is magical. No, really, it is. And it's warm and bright and fabulous. Maybe I'm the only one who loves summer this much, but I highly doubt it. Summer...only three months away, but it could kill me to wait.
Musica Fantastica:
Fireflies by Owl City--Fireflies just reminds me of summer, I can't explain why it just does. Kind of the same way some people associate the smell of books with a library, but different.
You are my Sunshine--this makes me think of the Fourth of July, which is part of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment