To end all arguments that have ever and will ever take place on the subject, I will say this: yellow is the best color. Ever. And it always will be...in my not-so-humble opinion.
Yellow.
Just say it to yourself. Taste it, feel it, love it. It makes people happy, it's the color of the sun and daffodils, the color of rubber ducks and baby chicks, lemons and bananas.
Yellow.
It has so much to offer to the world.
Yellow.
There are also some pretty fabulous songs about yellow. Two of my favorite songs are about yellow, which brings me to my newest thought: musica fantastica. This is the first in what I hope will be a series discussing a few key fabulous pieces of music.
Yellow by Coldplay--It's all about everything being yellow and being called yellow. Plus, it talks about the stars, which are almost as good as yellow.
Yellow Shirt by The Icarus Account--Again, it's all about yellow, it talks about the stars, it mentions the sun, it talks about summer. Quite honestly, I like this one more than Coldplay's Yellow. Sorry, Coldplay, it's just the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment