Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Shoes
If I could, I would not wear shoes ever, but since I do have to wear shoes, I make the most of them. I love pretty shoes, especially high heels, and I love my running shoes almost as much. A few days ago, I found three pairs of beautiful stilettos, one pair of silver, one of gold, and one of yellow. I was at a yard sale and was oh-so-tempted to buy a pair, but I couldn't decide which. It was freezing, and I didn't want to take off my boots to try them on, so I was in a pickle. Then, the unthinkable happened, and they dropped the price from whatever it was before to WAY cheaper. So I picked up all three pairs of shoes stat and ran to pay for them. The first thing I pulled out of my pocket to pay with was a $1 bill, and as I reached into my pocket to get out more, the lady said it was enough and wouldn't take anymore. So I got these three pairs of absolutely fabulous shoes for $1. It turned out that the yellow pair was just a shade on the big side and the gold ones were a little funky, so I really only absolutely adore the silver pair, but still. $1. I'd say that's a bargain if I ever got one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cho yeah in a big way! i am so excited!
ReplyDelete