Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rain

Once last year I went running in the rain.  Barefoot.  Another time last year I walked around in the rain with three awesome people for about and hour and half and jumped in this HUGE puddle. It was very wet, but enjoyable.  Basically, what I'm trying to say is that rain is pretty much the most awesome thing EVER.  Besides yellow, that is.  When it rains, there are rainbows.  When it rains, there is a lovely smell.  When it rains, there are droplets all over the flowers.  When it rains...it's really fun to run barefoot.  Try it sometime, I don't think you'll regret it.  You should also listen to quality music while you run.  Musica fantastica:

Blame it on the Rain by He is We--I just really like this song for a lot of reasons, and it talks about rain.  As I said before, rain is almost as cool as yellow

Rainbow by Oh Land--Rainbows come after rain.  Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment