Saturday, March 12, 2011
Harira
This paragraph is entirely dedicated to my love for Moroccan food. Harira, a traditional Moroccan dish that I have been privileged to eat several times over the past year, is pretty much the best soup ever to grace the world with it's deliciousness. At least, that's my opinion of it (so far I haven't met anyone who disagrees--my friend who is one of the pickiest eaters I know tried it last night and LOVED it). Another Moroccan dish that I adore is beef and prunes. It didn't sound very tasty to me at first, but then I tried it...and fell in love. (Note: beef and prunes is very rich, the prunes are very sweet--almost too sweet--but when paired with the beef...fantastic.) Seven-vegetable couscous is also quite delicious. I've only had this once, so I can't say too much about it, except that it was delicious when I did eat it, and I would eat it again if I could. One of my goals in life is now to go to Morocco and eat massive amounts of Moroccan food. If I could convey how yum-o-rama these dishes are in writing, I would, but, because I can't, you should just go eat some. Now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment