Apparently, I have missed something somewhere in my education. I was under the impression that there are four separate seasons, and each is allowed to run its course without being interrupted by any of the other seasons. But, apparently, this rule has changed, and all the seasons can glom together and make a big mess and winter basically wins over everyone else. NOT FAIR. Step aside, Winter, it's Spring's turn. You'll have your chance to make everyone freeze in a while. See, it goes like this: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall. But Winter is under the impression that it goes Winter, Winter, Winter, Even Colder Winter. Maybe it's not my education that is lacking, maybe it's Winter's education. Or maybe Winter's manners. What I'm trying to say here is that snow is completely fine...when it's supposed to be cold and snowy outside. March is when it's not supposed to be cold. It's only supposed to be a little chilly, not snowing. I understand if there are some who disagree, but if I ruled the world, this is how the seasons would be:
Winter: the first snow comes the day after Thanksgiving or somewhere close to that, not in October.
Spring: temperatures go up a little on January 12, snow is melting by January 31, and is GONE within a week of February 14, and stuff starts growing by March 1.
Summer: it gets very warm outside in the middle of June and then continues on as normal summer until the beginning of September sometime when it starts cooling off and changes smoothly into...
Fall: It lasts until it snows around Thanksgiving and is full of really crunchy leaves to step on.
Those who disagree may submit suggestions for improvement, but all are left to my discretion. You will be notified if your ideas are accepted and duly recognized.
No comments:
Post a Comment