I had some epic happenings today. First, I was reading this book that I write random stuff in and I was making fun of one of the pages in it when I realized that I wrote it EXACTLY two years ago today. Then, I got to hear certain specimens of the male gender display their rather magnificent musical talents. Next, I got to eat Chex Mix, which makes a good day even better. The sun is shining today. ACTUALLY shining, not wussy-shining, but letting me feel the heat and realize that I need sunscreen. The daffodils in my yard smell pretty awesome, and...
I had to stop writing this post at about 5:20 because I was on the phone...
I GOT A JOB!!! (A real one, like I work a cash register and everything.) Oh. And I interviewed for it at 6 and started work at 7. YES!
A wonderful finish to a wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment