Yesterday, I added a new application to my calculator...actually, it was my sister's calculator because mine is not new enough to add apps to. Anyway, I added this application so that I could pass my math test. I figured out how to use the app in about 30 seconds, and was then filled with utter joy! I might actually end up with a decent math grade because of my dear (sister's) calculator, which I have now fondly named Cal Q. Lator.
Here's the thing about calculators: I love them, I really do. The only problem is the subject they're tied to. Get what I'm saying? It's not that I
hate math, I just
dislike it. Luckily, calculators have a few redeeming qualities, which include but are not limited to:
- Cool apps like the one that saved my life today on my test
- The ability to aid with lesser troubles brought on by "the subject" (math)
- Typing capabilities. Note passing in math is so much fun, right?
So here's to calculators, those little computers that help us delve so far into the realms of math. Thanks, my dear Cal Q. Lator, for getting me through that test.
No comments:
Post a Comment